African Themed Coasters

Guys, I thought I'd do a review of these in the thread here. I bought 4 sets of them. I gave 2 sets as Christmas gifts, 1 set is at the lodge, and the other is at my house. Long short, I LOVE these!!!! They are very well made. I use them everyday and people ask me about them all the time. If you haven't got some yet you need to.

Jody are you still taking orders for coaster sets? If so people might want yo start getting the full series!

I'll pick it up again around the holidays. I'm heading into my busy season now. ( roofs, additions, decks etc).

I never counted how many different ones I've made up. I'm thinking around 50 critters.

I would like two African sets with your 8 African animals and two of the African ones, with two holders I can send you a check before or after delivery. See you are a fellow Pennsylvanian.

Yup, another Pennsylvanian. You're up in better bear country than me though.
I'll send you a pm about the coasters. I'm trying to wrap them up for a couple months. Have to get my butt in gear on larger projects if I'm going back for a zebra next year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg