African Greetings from Garamtata Safaris

Garamtata

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hi There
I'm the new kid on the block...

Started a hunting outfit in the Limpopo province recently. Very exciting times.
I came across this awesome site while doing some research. What a genius idea. Thanks a lot.

Welcome to AH Garamtata! Looking forward to your participation...

Welcome to AH.

I have to agree, that AH is genius. A lot of other folks agree with you.

As J said, look forward to your input.

Welcome to AH, it is a great website!

Hi guys, thanks for the welcoming. Brickburn, sorry for the delay in communication via email. I was away and only came back yesterday. Have you finished watching that youtube video of mine? What did you think of the quality of the movie?

gday garamtata
welcome to AH ,

Hello and welcome garamata!!

Welcome to AH.

could you provide some additional information on your hunting location and safari business?

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH

welcome!

Hi guys, thanks for the welcoming. Brickburn, sorry for the delay in communication via email. I was away and only came back yesterday. Have you finished watching that youtube video of mine? What did you think of the quality of the movie?

Nice to have a HD video. I enjoyed it.
I hope you have the opportunity to create many more.

Welcome to AH.

could you provide some additional information on your hunting location and safari business?
Hi James.Grage
The camp is situated about 60km south of the Zimbabwean border in dense mopanie bushveld. The total size of the hunting area is about 9000ha of sandy grassland, mopanie thickets, rocky outcrops and seasonal rivers teaming with life. The bussines is still in it's baby shoes and only started out this year, although we've been hunting for quite some

Welcome to AH Paul, nice sable!

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)

Welcome to AH Garamtata! Glad you joined us enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greylin

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.