AfricaHunting.com Under Attack

Well I hope you froze their crap so they can't do it again!:A Blowup:
Well we did but they will be back through another channel at some point...

Recently, my wife sweet-talked me into doing one of these DNA Tests for a hundred bucks.
Previously, I was told by my parents and other relatives that, I am half Dutch and the rest a mix of Scotch, Irish and Cherokee Indian.
My DNA scan indicated that my ancestry is almost entirely Norseman (evidently there was a Viking in the wood pile).
And so, these hackers, babbling bawl-babies and screeching eunuchs in Iceland, are really embarrassing me right now.
Jerome and others, Thank You for all that you do to keep these cyber bullies at bay.
I know it must be mountains of work to keep the pages of freedom up and running, in the face of such evil.

it would be nice if Jerome could upload a nasty virus to their computers that would cook the hardware. we can but dream

That's too bad for the native Icelanders. While I was there with my wife, we stayed at a bed and breakfast with locals. They all hunt there for deer and waterfowl. I'm guessing these hackers don't realize the country side is filled with hunters.

Yeah but let them warm up elsewhere! Just counted and as you know this makes for the 8th country to be blocked from accessing AH server.

Does this mean that hunters in those countries cannot access AH? Probably not a problem in some countries, but isn't one of our own from Iceland?

Good job Jerome! Surprised Hillary didn't pick up in the Iceland safe haven. Lol
@Velo Dog i didn't take the DNA test but I would reckon that I my Scotch percentage rises with each rocks glass full though the Italian and German seem to maintain a constant level of influence! Ha ha
Cheer and thanks guys,
Cody

Does this mean that hunters in those countries cannot access AH? Probably not a problem in some countries, but isn't one of our own from Iceland?
Yes all of Iceland is blocked from accessing AH at the moment. There are certainly ways for hunters to be able to access the site from there but they would need the proper set up to do so.

@Odinsraven and @The Blonde are from Iceland and more than likely are affected by this block. Certainly not a decision that I take lightly however my options were limited as to what I could do.

@Pheroze, thank you for caring about our fellow AH member, I have written to both of them to inform them of the current situation. Much appreciate being reminded.

Yes all of Iceland is blocked from accessing AH at the moment. There are certainly ways for hunters to be able to access the site from there but they would need the proper set up to do so.

@Odinsraven and @The Blonde are from Iceland and more than likely are affected by this block. Certainly not a decision that I take lightly however my options were limited as to what I could do.

@Pheroze, thank you for caring about our fellow AH member, I have written to both of them to inform them of the current situation. Much appreciate being reminded.

this is always the case. a few cowardly criminals screw it up for the rest of us. great job keeping the site up and running it is no easy task

I'm in South Korea right now, another blocked country. There are easy ways to still access AH... thank goodness! If anyone has questions on how, I can assist.

There are easy ways to still access AH... thank goodness! If anyone has questions on how, I can assist.
Much appreciated @rinehart0050! Another example of how AH members are always willing to help one another... (y) People who travel a lot or reside overseas also learn to bypass countries with internet censorship .

Well Done Jerome.It has not been an easy period for you.Tenacity is the name of the game.The anti hunting fraternity are a misguided narrow minded group and should direct their energy and seemilingly unlimited budget into landmine clearing ops etc.Oops !! forgot innocent kids playing in uncleared mine areas in Africa don't feature on their agenda.They are a bunch of Oxygen Thiefs.Keep up the great job.

Coordinated Bot attack

Guys just an FYI our site has been brought down over the last couple of days, interestingly enough they refer to it as a coordinated bot attack from mostly, China and Indonesia...

Just wanted to let everyone know... :( frustrating.

My best always
Interesting the countries that make demand for Tusks and rhino horns. This site is a direct pressure on that illegal industry and they have what Lennin would call the "useful idiots"to do the dirtywork of sending threats and misinformation. Sounds like our college campuses or should I call them overpriced ideology reeducation camps for the future generations.

A lot of people have weighed in on this Jerome. I haven't read them all but can agree with a lot of thoughts being published. I, too, am offended by these anti hunting groups and would love nothing more than to give tit for tat. They use lies and dishonest propaganda to try to incite the public and especially us, into a fight.

As I've read and considered, however, I think any traction we give them would be a mistake. Let's continue to ignore them. Let's not participate in the insanity and give them footholds to attack this wonderful site more than they already can. It takes two to tango and if we go about our business and refuse to be antagonized, they will eventually lose steam.

I love this site. Thanks for everything!

Matt Sterzer

Thanks for your post Matt. You couldn't be more correct!

Can offer to make a few house calls locally if you have IP adresses ....

Most Icelanders are pro hunting but we have the pirate party now elected

A greater bunch of fraudsters wasters and neer do well characters ......

Anyhow worked it out and am back as is the blonde

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg