AfricaHunting.com Under Attack

it saddens me to hear your actually getting death threats! this only further reinforces my hatred for anti-gun and anti-hunting groups.

to any anti-hunters who might read this post: you have inspired me to donate money to this forum.

-matt

The disconnect in these peoples minds boggles me. But, the threats do happen.
Everyone's support is appreciated.

And now I'm a gold member :)

People need to be held accountable for their actions.

Just read this thread.....

Thanks Jerome and team for all that you do. You have my support. The internet and modern society are truly wonderful and terrible things. The AH family is obviously a tight knit one and I've enjoyed the friends I've made here and look forward to making more in the future.

Sincerely,

Royal Mowery

I'm just to glad to see AH up & running again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nailbiter:
Thanks to Jerome & everybody involved for all the hard work in getting the site up & running again!!!
I LOVE this site!!!!! & is proud to be a member of it!!!!!!

Its so ironic that these people are willing to threaten yourself and others with illlegal violence only because you take part in and support an industry which is totally legal and the only reason most of Africas' game is still around for them to go on an uninformed crusade advocating measures that have been proven the world over to be more detrimental that beneficial.

To all you anti-hunters out there, I'm not going to try and convince you that your crusade is harmful to conservation, I wont tell you that I myself have done more for conservation in Africa then 99.9% of the signatures on the last petition you signed, I wont try and argue that I love nature more than you do and know more about its ins and outs than you do. I'm not about to call you out from behind your computer, writing death threats and ask you to actually come over to Africa, get involved in conservation or at the very least spend a night out in the African bush.

I'm not niiave enough to think any of the above will change your outlook on hunting nor will it bring you any closer to actually contributing to conservation because the people this is aimed at aren't on an honest crusade, you hypocrites out there are just trying to give yourself a cause, make you feel like you're doing good and stroke your egos by spreading lies or at the very least uninformed opinions and mistruths about hunting. I wont try to convince you that the real threat to conservation Africa is poaching and not organised, regulated hunting.

If you're looking for someone else to send death threats, I'm waiting, PM me and I'll give you my email, address London, phone number and anything else you want. Be a man about it and ask, I might even agree to meet you so we can talk it through and see if we can reach some common ground? If I can't convince you there's better ways to spend your energy, I welcome you to threaten my life.

Before I sign off, I leave you with this. Food for thought?

Untitled.png

Doesn't it make you want to get off your high horse and sheepishly slink away into the shadows when you realise 99% of you have never got off your arses and patrolled game fences removing snares like myself and the majority of hunters do? Snares that kill over days through dehydration, starvation and agony? How about antipoaching patrols? Have you ever laced up your boots, picked up a rifle and put your life on the line for the animals you claim to love? I don't know about you, but I have and I will do so again and again as will many thousands of hunters the world over, because we love the bush and outdoors. Kind of makes those death threats seem misplaced and futile now doesn't it?

Well said!!, I have spent over 40 years in the wildlife business and find it bad form for some one who watches TV and now thinks he/she is now an expert and knows what is best for us. Turn about is fair play allow me to tell you how to run you business or let me run your life either way beware of waking the Tiger you might not like what you have started.

Jerome as someone else mentioned these idiots no doubt are in the US. Our freedom of speech allows them to say what they want and that is how it should be. However, threats are not protected. Now they probably haven't the means to harm you or your family....would like to hear of them showing up in your country with some ill intent. I'm sure there are some hungry lions that could use a meal. To put it bluntly they haven't a clue as to what they are ranting about. My wife posted some photos of my last hunt on Facebook and one of her online friends went off the deep end about why we shouldn't kill an animal....well she isn't a friend anymore. She gets to say what she wants but we don't have to listen. Talk is nothing but action is different. Most people who talk big are cowards at the end of the day. Everywhere I went in RSA my PH and the lodge owner were armed and more than willing to use their firearms. I am the same way. I don't want to hurt anyone and would never try to unless threatened.....that's where I draw the line. Last year I had a man walk onto my property and get very hostile ....when show a side arm he took off faster than a charging lion. Why? He was a big talking coward which is what I expect the people sending you the emails are. Ignore them and don't give them a public forum to speak ill of hunting and the people who work in the PH or outfitter field. Everyone take note of this stuff and report it to Jerome so he can take the posts down. This forum is for hunters not quacks! Thanks Jerome

I too get some of the hate mail and rants from those low lives mentioned above.
The mention of a cultural shift in the US is true.
Statistics show that In the 20th century us whites will become the minority. Why, whites on average have two kids, other cultures have 7-8 then they have 7-8. Don't take long to see how far in the toilet we are.

If Obama doesn't ruin us, the cycle of life will.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa"

Rodger, you are correct, if one race or ethnic group is out reproducing more than another over time it becomes the dominant group by default.

Coordinated Bot attack

Guys just an FYI our site has been brought down over the last couple of days, interestingly enough they refer to it as a coordinated bot attack from mostly, China and Indonesia...

Just wanted to let everyone know... :( frustrating.

My best always

I too get some of the hate mail and rants from those low lives mentioned above.
The mention of a cultural shift in the US is true.
Statistics show that In the 20th century us whites will become the minority. Why, whites on average have two kids, other cultures have 7-8 then they have 7-8. Don't take long to see how far in the toilet we are.

If Obama doesn't ruin us, the cycle of life will.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa"

Wow. Brilliant. I am not even going to elaborate on your statement. It speaks for itself. I'm sure there are no specific religions (Catholic comes to mind) or any people of color on this site to argue your point. Personally I see no reason to debate your "educated" opinion because it would be a serious waste of time. I hope you will convey your thoughts regarding diversity among the human race to your trackers and guides when you go on your next hunt. I'm sure they will appreciate your point of view and embrace you.

Guys just an FYI our site has been brought down over the last couple of days, interestingly enough they refer to it as a coordinated bot attack from mostly, China and Indonesia...

My best always

Not sure how much anti-hunting sentiment is in those two countries.

Makes you wonder if the greens are hiring out their dirty work?

Jaco, Hope your computer skills are as good as your hunting skills mate!

All the best.

From what I could gather, it does not take an IT genius in front of every computer, it just takes one I font of A computer to coordinate Bots....?

We have some guys on it hopefully it can be sorted...

My best always.

My best always

Sorry to hear Jaco, keep us posted.

Everyone in the industry should make sure to have at least one reliable and up to date back up of their website.

My best always

Yup. Cheap labour with internet connections. PAIN in the ASS

Like J said, hope you have a reliable back up.

I'll send you a message in a bottle tomorrow if you are still in the stone age.

Wow. Brilliant. I am not even going to elaborate on your statement. It speaks for itself. I'm sure there are no specific religions (Catholic comes to mind) or any people of color on this site to argue your point. Personally I see no reason to debate your "educated" opinion because it would be a serious waste of time. I hope you will convey your thoughts regarding diversity among the human race to your trackers and guides when you go on your next hunt. I'm sure they will appreciate your point of view and embrace you.

Some people spend too much time looking for ways to be offended.

Hi Jaco, sorry to hear your site has been hit too. It doesn't take too much education or knowledge to attack a computer, but you'd think they would think twice before attacking people's sites who making a living with their guns ... Probably the only violence they've ever seen in their lives has been via video games.

Ah well, if it's all they can do, we can survive it.

Thx Colorado! :) it seems to be up and running again let's see.... Maybe they have moved on to someone else... This is the sad truth...

My best always..

From what I could gather, it does not take an IT genius in front of every computer, it just takes one I font of A computer to coordinate Bots....?

My best always.

jeez jaco sorry i didnt know what that button on my computer was for.....:headscratch: but i promise i wont ever touch it again!! :heh::tongue::beer:

Posing spammers now.
Indonesians from Montana..
Zambians from Dallas Texas....

Wish I could :pcwhack:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg