AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
AfricaHunting.com App plugin has just been updated, so check to make sure that you have the latest version of the AfricaHunting App installed on your mobile device for optimum performance.

If not yet installed get the free AfricaHunting App in both iOS and Android, this will make it that much easier to be on AH on your mobile devices. Find below the links to downloads the Apps.
ios.png
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1177863045
android.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.africahuntingcom

For those of you already using the App please don't forget to rate AfricaHunting App to elevate it up in the search results, it will help a lot, thanks!

Jerome, when was this app updated? I just checked my phone for app updates and this one was not on it.

The AfricaHunting.com App plugin on the server was updated last night. The latest Tapatalk App update was July 10, 2019 (Current Version Android App 8.3.6. & iOS App Version 5.3.8).

Last edited:
Jerome, sorry for my ignorance, but what is a plugin?

Thanks Jerome. I guess as long as I can use it, I don't have to understand it.;);)

Mine shows 5.3.8 and that’s what shows in the App Store.

@BRICKBURN or Jerome, any update on when the app will be back up and running? Thanks!

Still working on the issue with the company and waiting to hear from them... I anticipate having the app back up and running in the next couple of days.

Reactions: WAB
Mine is back.

just checked... Im not able to access the site through the app yet...

I’m back on the app

just checked... Im not able to access the site through the app yet...
Thx. Not sure exactly where the app is at but I think that it may not yet be accessible on Google as I received this morning the following by the developer:
Your app is now submitted to PlayStore, it takes 2-5 business days for Google to review and approve.

Perhaps @Graham Hunter and @WAB use the one from the Apple App Store.

App just started working for me (on iOS).

Mine is back up

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Is anyone connected via the Google Play App?

It works on iOS and Android.
It works terrible on Safari (iPad) for a long time now. Takes a lot of time to load each page, gives errors very often and needs to reload each page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg