AfricaHunting.com Mobile App Update

It works on iOS and Android.
It works terrible on Safari (iPad) for a long time now. Takes a lot of time to load each page, gives errors very often and needs to reload each page.
Thx for the feedback V.Veritas! The mobile version of AH is very good so it remains a great option.
 
Thx. Not sure exactly where the app is at but I think that it may not yet be accessible on Google as I received this morning the following by the developer:
Your app is now submitted to PlayStore, it takes 2-5 business days for Google to review and approve.


Perhaps @Graham Hunter and @WAB use the one from the Apple App Store.

You are correct, I’m on the Apple App Store version.
 
No joy on an Iphone.
 
Interesting, but mine on iOS never went down. But, being technologically "challenged", I've never downloaded an App. They just appear on my phone, I guess from using the same site multiple times?
 
iPhone 11 working
 
App is not available on app store for iOS. Had to delete it on my iPhone 16 and now I can’t download the app. Is this just for me or else? Thanks
 
App store says not available in my location ?

Oh that’s why ?
 
App is not available on app store for iOS. Had to delete it on my iPhone 16 and now I can’t download the app. Is this just for me or else? Thanks
Same here. Apparently the app is not available in my region, Namibia.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still not available for me in Missouri
I phone 16
 
The AfricaHunting.com App plugin on the server was updated last night. The latest Tapatalk App update was July 10, 2019 (Current Version Android App 8.3.6. & iOS App Version 5.3.8).
I can’t get it where I live, I don’t understand.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,603
Members
169,771
Latest member
MaritaLund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top