Africa Of Your Wildest Dreams, Explore & Hunt Zambia With Mbizi Game Reserve

Thanks Chuck, we was busy and continue to hunting... took Buffalo, Sharpe's Grysbok, Bushbuck, Hippo, Croc, Hyena.

Last edited:
Reactions: cls
Preparation for a 10 days bush patrol at Mbizi. Our Anti-poaching unit holding now 6 licensed wildlife police officers.

full

Buffalo, Croc and Kudu for our American client, now we continue in Kafue...

full

full

full

full

Congrats. Looks like a very successful hunt.
Bruce

We offer our dear clients and friends to use rifles from UK-based John Rigby at Mbizi during the safari. It’s a classic alternative that most outfitters are not able to do. Traveling with firearms getting more and more headaches, that’s why we offer the best to our clients.

157545295_4055592464465664_4638506118107487764_n.jpg

Zambia really looks like a great destination!

Zambia really looks like a great destination!

It is and we been reopened for longer than most and life basically as normal....so people come on over ....great country...great people..well apart from odd dodgy ones like @PeteG and great hunting...and different terrain from luangwa valley ...kafue areas ..bangweulu swamps...etc ...

It is and we been reopened for longer than most and life basically as normal....so people come on over ....great country...great people..well apart from odd dodgy ones like @PeteG and great hunting...and different terrain from luangwa valley ...kafue areas ..bangweulu swamps...etc ...
:E Hmmm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you