A Texan walks into a bar.... .

Yes I have. It can be very difficult to cure and really just depends on how much drive the dog has to get game in it's mouth.

It would take a lot of typing to tell you step by step what I do but I'd happily give you my number and discuss it with you for a few minutes on the phone. I type pretty fast but I can convey things through voice much faster and more efficiently when it comes to something like that.

I'm going to have to get a little sleep soon but I'll check back tomorrow for sure.

Welcome to AH.

Just had a look at your website, you have some fantastic looking dogs, Moose is a real stud.

Thank you Simon. He and Bullett are both gone now but they live on through the dogs we have today.

You folks sure know how to roll out the welcome mat!

I run two GSP's, got new pup coming next month, can't wait to get her.

Our Best Dog. This is one of the pups we sent to Francois a couple of years ago.

Shesgotme.JPG

Attachments

• Shesgotme.JPG
    Shesgotme.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 89
Have you got space in your bag?

Very nice. The dog on the right very much reminds me of a couple of great dogs we had in the past.

New male pup..:V Box:

If I had another couple of weeks to work on it, it wouldn't be too difficult. Much easier to get them there if they fly as checked baggage vs shipping.

It would take an awful rush of a job on the testing and permits to get it done in two weeks though.
I tried to bring one for Fracois but his wife would make him move into the kennel if I did!
At the rate he and I are going he'll have to hire a full time kennel man and trainer before too long.:LOL:

My wife is not only a woman of endless patience, she's a very talented photographer as well.

P1170231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
nine pups ........
that's a hand full

Okay how's this for a small world.........Duke comes from your buddy.

Okay how's this for a small world.........Duke comes from your buddy.
It get's smaller every day. You sir have good taste in dogs.

Here is the dog that kicked our breeding program into high gear and created "The WildRose German Shorthair. We've had them since 1965 but Old Man Moose was our first Rusty dog. He's the big white dog in the foreground.

mandrr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross