A real tough guy...

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
removing his own appendix!!!

20587d1371824356-areal-tough-guy-1005406_605317919493076_1375985757_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1005406_605317919493076_1375985757_n.jpg
    1005406_605317919493076_1375985757_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody that complains of a toothache should look at this. Maybe da tooth doesn't hurt so bad after all!
 
that's a special kind of tuff
 
I've pulled my own tooth and done my own stitches, but that's where it ends..!
 
That is hardcore.
 
OOOUCH.!!!


20636d1372302640-real-tough-guy-eina.bliksem.jpg
 

Attachments

  • eina.bliksem.jpg
    eina.bliksem.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,572
Latest member
Wiley3490
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top