A Different skull mount plaque

Grady, if it's a large state you could try something like below. I wanted to incorporate Texas into an aoudad skull but I'd did not look right on just a wall plaque. Next time the size of the base needs to be a little bigger.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Thanks for the ideas guys. I have three skulls coming with my taxidermy shipment and I am not at all creative!

I need to steal ideas, and you'all have given me some good material to chew on.

Tim
 
:)Jody, that would work, but Alaska would still have to be TWICE the size of Texas.

And I do like the way you did that.
 
Grady, I'm not a Texan, but I gotta warn you, better not let a Texas boy here ya taking a jab like that.
it'll be fun seeing how you make the Alaskan peninsula???
 
Grady, I'm not a Texan, but I gotta warn you, better not let a Texas boy here ya taking a jab like that.
it'll be fun seeing how you make the Alaskan peninsula???

Do you know how you make a Texan mad????????????







































Turn Alaska into two states and make Texas the third larges state in the US. :E Dancing::E Dancing:
 
I got a zulu warshield with a spear and club and was thinking of mounting a wildabeast and impala skull to it. Anyone try this idea yet?
 
Hi Dave, We can incorporate any shield to a skull mount, If it's large enough both on the shield and the spear and club crossed behind it
Just a thought. I emailed you today.
Thanks
Dennis
 
My Africa plaques came in this week for my Euro's. Jody does excellent work. The wife sent me some pics so I could see how they would look. The BW skull still needs some more work but the other two are ready to go. The gemsbok was her's from our last safari.

image.jpg

image.jpg


image.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,395
Members
170,033
Latest member
DeboraTrou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top