A Different skull mount plaque

Grady, if it's a large state you could try something like below. I wanted to incorporate Texas into an aoudad skull but I'd did not look right on just a wall plaque. Next time the size of the base needs to be a little bigger.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the ideas guys. I have three skulls coming with my taxidermy shipment and I am not at all creative!

I need to steal ideas, and you'all have given me some good material to chew on.

Tim

:)Jody, that would work, but Alaska would still have to be TWICE the size of Texas.

And I do like the way you did that.

Grady, I'm not a Texan, but I gotta warn you, better not let a Texas boy here ya taking a jab like that.
it'll be fun seeing how you make the Alaskan peninsula???

Grady, I'm not a Texan, but I gotta warn you, better not let a Texas boy here ya taking a jab like that.
it'll be fun seeing how you make the Alaskan peninsula???

Do you know how you make a Texan mad????????????

Turn Alaska into two states and make Texas the third larges state in the US. :E Dancing::E Dancing:

I got a zulu warshield with a spear and club and was thinking of mounting a wildabeast and impala skull to it. Anyone try this idea yet?

Hi Dave, We can incorporate any shield to a skull mount, If it's large enough both on the shield and the spear and club crossed behind it
Just a thought. I emailed you today.
Thanks
Dennis

My Africa plaques came in this week for my Euro's. Jody does excellent work. The wife sent me some pics so I could see how they would look. The BW skull still needs some more work but the other two are ready to go. The gemsbok was her's from our last safari.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

While the cross wouldn't be my choice, it does honor the client's father and looks better than I'd have thought. The Africa shaped plaques look amazing and are reminiscent of an idea that I've been thinking about for some new scrimshaw projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorineKee

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !