A big Walleye

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,021
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
The flash was bouncing off the baitfish so they have quite a glare.
DSC_0461.JPG
 
NICE!
 
Used to catch them in the Susquehanna river and Octoraro creek. Their eyes always looked spooky and yep, never gave any of these away. :Drool:
 
Used to catch them in the Susquehanna river and Octararo creek. Their eyes always looked spooky and yep, never gave any of these away. :Drool:
I’ve only ever caught them on accident fishin for other stuff. Always glad when I do tho!
 
Used to catch them in the Susquehanna river and Octoraro creek. Their eyes always looked spooky and yep, never gave any of these away. :Drool:

I caught these in the Susquehanna in my high school days in the early 80’s as well. Good times! Got skunked on Lake Ontario night trip last May.
 
Gizmo, for the record, how long is it and how much did this one weigh?
 
Too large for a shore lunch, but still gets the juices going.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,216
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top