9.3x62 book

My book arrived and I am enjoying the read. Thank you for alerting us to its existence.
You are welcome, I have just briefed through the pages on mine but it looks good, I know I himed and hawed a little at buying the book at first but from what I’ve seen of it, I think is was a good buy.

You are welcome, sounds like a great gift also.

Got mine yesterday, nice book, lots of info. Already spotted a couple of boo boos, and page 55 fell out when I turned to it. Oh well.
Think I will enjoy it.

Got 2 hard copies 1 for me & 1 for my son a big fan of the 9.3 x62. thanks for the heads up.
@rdog
When are you going to graduate to a nice Whelen mate. The 9.3 may be good but to me the Whelen is even more of a good thing.
I can get 400 cast 200gr flat nos gas check projectiles for $63 for fun hunting or practice. Try that with your 9.3.
Bob

@rdog
When are you going to graduate to a nice Whelen mate. The 9.3 may be good but to me the Whelen is even more of a good thing.
I can get 400 cast 200gr flat nos gas check projectiles for $63 for fun hunting or practice. Try that with your 9.3.
Bob
Bob, they are essentially two peas in a pod. What one will do the other will do loaded equally in strong guns.
The 9.3 has a slight powder cap advantage and a slightly larger bullet base to push and the potential of a slight bit more oomph, but no critter hit with either will ever know the difference.
As Jack O'Connor might say, "trying to make a big case for one over the other is beating a pretty dead horse".

@rdog
Bob
Yes bob i have thought of cast bullets in the 9.3 as 286 grain full house jacketed bullets knock me & my bad shoulder around off the bench, I see that CBE do molds for the 9.3 but i really do not want to get into bullet casting again. do you know any body that sells 9.3 cast bullets

Bob, they are essentially two peas in a pod. What one will do the other will do loaded equally in strong guns.
The 9.3 has a slight powder cap advantage and a slightly larger bullet base to push and the potential of a slight bit more oomph, but no critter hit with either will ever know the difference.
As Jack O'Connor might say, "trying to make a big case for one over the other is beating a pretty dead horse".
@sestoppelman
I know that ses but I have to keep @rdog on his toes and give him shit.
Dam the poor fella even has a 243 and managed to delude himself its a hunting cartridge.
He does beautiful work in his rifle builds and is a top bloke but don't tell him that, we will keep that just between you and me.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The

Yes bob i have thought of cast bullets in the 9.3 as 286 grain full house jacketed bullets knock me & my bad shoulder around off the bench, I see that CBE do molds for the 9.3 but i really do not want to get into bullet casting again. do you know any body that sells 9.3 cast bullets
@rdog
Have a look at black widow and hawksberry River cast projectiles mate they may do.

Interestingly the buffalo bull on the cover is one of the anomalies in the veld. It looks like a cow but has massive spread which it has been discovered is due to these bulls becoming oxen usually due to hyena’s chomping off the nut sac !

i received my hard copy and what an interesting ready. i was needed to be converted as i have a 9,3x62 and 74r but still intersting to say the least.

just the australian bullet tester worth it s price. and the conclusion are really similar while my tests were done in water milk jugs ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you