9.3x62 book

My book arrived and I am enjoying the read. Thank you for alerting us to its existence.
You are welcome, I have just briefed through the pages on mine but it looks good, I know I himed and hawed a little at buying the book at first but from what I’ve seen of it, I think is was a good buy.
 
You are welcome, sounds like a great gift also.
 
Got mine yesterday, nice book, lots of info. Already spotted a couple of boo boos, and page 55 fell out when I turned to it. Oh well.
Think I will enjoy it.
 
Got 2 hard copies 1 for me & 1 for my son a big fan of the 9.3 x62. thanks for the heads up.
@rdog
When are you going to graduate to a nice Whelen mate. The 9.3 may be good but to me the Whelen is even more of a good thing.
I can get 400 cast 200gr flat nos gas check projectiles for $63 for fun hunting or practice. Try that with your 9.3.
Bob
 
@rdog
When are you going to graduate to a nice Whelen mate. The 9.3 may be good but to me the Whelen is even more of a good thing.
I can get 400 cast 200gr flat nos gas check projectiles for $63 for fun hunting or practice. Try that with your 9.3.
Bob
Bob, they are essentially two peas in a pod. What one will do the other will do loaded equally in strong guns.
The 9.3 has a slight powder cap advantage and a slightly larger bullet base to push and the potential of a slight bit more oomph, but no critter hit with either will ever know the difference.
As Jack O'Connor might say, "trying to make a big case for one over the other is beating a pretty dead horse".
 
@rdog
When are you going to graduate to a nice Whelen mate. The 9.3 may be good but to me the Whelen is even more of a good thing.
I can get 400 cast 200gr flat nos gas check projectiles for $63 for fun hunting or practice. Try that with your 9.3.
Bob
Yes bob i have thought of cast bullets in the 9.3 as 286 grain full house jacketed bullets knock me & my bad shoulder around off the bench, I see that CBE do molds for the 9.3 but i really do not want to get into bullet casting again. do you know any body that sells 9.3 cast bullets
 
Bob, they are essentially two peas in a pod. What one will do the other will do loaded equally in strong guns.
The 9.3 has a slight powder cap advantage and a slightly larger bullet base to push and the potential of a slight bit more oomph, but no critter hit with either will ever know the difference.
As Jack O'Connor might say, "trying to make a big case for one over the other is beating a pretty dead horse".
@sestoppelman
I know that ses but I have to keep @rdog on his toes and give him shit.
Dam the poor fella even has a 243 and managed to delude himself its a hunting cartridge.
He does beautiful work in his rifle builds and is a top bloke but don't tell him that, we will keep that just between you and me.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The
 
Yes bob i have thought of cast bullets in the 9.3 as 286 grain full house jacketed bullets knock me & my bad shoulder around off the bench, I see that CBE do molds for the 9.3 but i really do not want to get into bullet casting again. do you know any body that sells 9.3 cast bullets
@rdog
Have a look at black widow and hawksberry River cast projectiles mate they may do.
 
Interestingly the buffalo bull on the cover is one of the anomalies in the veld. It looks like a cow but has massive spread which it has been discovered is due to these bulls becoming oxen usually due to hyena’s chomping off the nut sac !
 
i received my hard copy and what an interesting ready. i was needed to be converted as i have a 9,3x62 and 74r but still intersting to say the least.

just the australian bullet tester worth it s price. and the conclusion are really similar while my tests were done in water milk jugs ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top