9.3x62 book

Ravensview

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Member of
SCI,DSC, DU
I don’t know if this has been posted before or not, but several weeks ago I got an email from game and hunt daily and it had a link to this book on the 9.3x62, it’s available as a book and as an e-book, anyways I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and ordered one today, it’s a little more expensive as a book but I still would rather have a book to read than a computer screen. Anyways attached is the link if any one finds it of interest. Its through lulu which I have never heard of.
https://93x62journal.co.za/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.44 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 167
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.45 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 171
Thanks for posting. I just ordered a copy.

I don’t know if this has been posted before or not, but several weeks ago I got an email from game and hunt daily and it had a link to this book on the 9.3x62, it’s available as a book and as an e-book, anyways I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and ordered one today, it’s a little more expensive as a book but I still would rather have a book to read than a computer screen. Anyways attached is the link if any one finds it of interest. Its through lulu which I have never heard of.
Had mine last week. Still a few pages to read. It is à must have for 9.3x62 lovers. The best book I have read for ages. Buy it and you will love it!

Thank you i will order the E book.

Agreed, I’m glad I bought it.

To me it is, I am a book person, I prefer to read a book rather than read on a monitor.
I'm a book person as well - as if I ever had a chance with my late mom being a librarian.

I do read both electronic and "real" books but in this case I think you have convinced me.

I just read the electronic version. I really appreciated the local African history and the many stories of real world experience. Gave me even more admiration for the old cartridge. The writing certainly could have been more “professional” and the book would benefit from much more editing, but it was enjoyable and very informative. I do not feel any urge to buy the hard copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg