7x57 Mauser

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,909
Reaction score
13,203
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
Good afternoon

Putting one of my 7x57's on the block. Built on a mauser 98 action, with a 22in barrel, timney trigger, upgraded saftey to work with a scope. Has scope base and 30mm rings included. Gloss bluing of the action/barrel. Asking $900 with 50 dollars for shipping. I ship FFL to FFL.

IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4540.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work, but you seriously need to learn to checker or have someone do it for you. Nice rifles look bald without some checkering and barrel sights.
 
Nice work, but you seriously need to learn to checker or have someone do it for you. Nice rifles look bald without some checkering and barrel sights.

Congrats to AZ Dave. I thought the same thing, that rifle checkered with an orange pad would sell for nearly double. It’s a beautiful, practical rifle. I hope the new owner appreciates that nice gun and finishes the journey.
 
Wow, this might be a record. Time between first post and SPF post….. 2 minutes!!

Thank you to the buyer who protected me and my bank account from one of AH’s worst enablers by purchasing this rifle!
 
Actually looks like that was 24 hours and 2 minutes. Lol
If I hadn't bought something similar last year I've would've jumped on this myself though the minute it was posted
 
@sestoppelman I am just about at where I will start checkering my rifles. I tend to be very exacting and need a little more practice before I start scratching on a finished stock.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top