7 DAY COUNTDOWN..

Good luck with all. Enjoy the time in the bush and veld, regardless of the size, times etc and I'm sure you will have a great time.
Looking forward to hear all about it here.

//Gus
 
All the best Johnny, hope you have a fantastic trip. I have to agree with Brickburn, don't rush the Buffalo, enjoy the experience.
 
Hope you have a great time JB. Make sure you do us a report as soon as you can. Good luck.
 
Hope you have a great time JB. Make sure you do us a report as soon as you can. Good luck.
Thanks everyone. I plan on doing a daily running report like I did on my leopard hunt couple years back.
 
Good luck Johnny! Shoot straight.
 
Good luck, Johnny!
 
Best of luck on the hunt Johnny, hunted buff with Marius last year and had a great time, looking forward to the report and the video!
 
Best of luck on the hunt Johnny, hunted buff with Marius last year and had a great time, looking forward to the report and the video!
Thank you sir. I am excited.
 
Good luck. Looking forward to your report, photos and possibly some video too, rated PG.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,967
Members
169,210
Latest member
foldispnijlo1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top