Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
In 7 day's I ll begin my journey back to South Africa to final meet Marius of KMG safaris. We've talked on and off several times over the years, he has always been helpful in many ways. We will travel to Limpopo to hunt buffalo and then fly back down to the cape for PG. Hopefully we can put a nice buff in the salt early leaving us more time to do some additional hunting. Bags packed and repacked. And to add some more pressure on myself I ve hired "Got the shot"productions to film the PG portion of the hunt. Looking forward!

Awesome brother! Best of luck and look forward to the report!

Good luck!!

Wish you the best of luck, get a good Nari as they say in SeTswana !

Good luck! Know you have been planning this trip for a while. 7 days will go by quick and look forward to getting the reports!

Good luck! Know you have been planning this trip for a while. 7 days will go by quick and look forward to getting the reports!
Thanks Mike buff hunt 6 days then 5 on the cape.

Have a great trip! Let me know if you see a kudu for me while you're there!

Good luck and safe travels Johnny! Looking forward to the report when you get back.....

.................Hopefully we can put a nice buff in the salt early leaving us more time to do some additional hunting. Bags packed and repacked. And to add some more pressure on myself I ve hired "Got the shot"productions to film the PG portion of the hunt. Looking forward!

You don't need the pressure man. Enjoy chasing that Buffalo and take it a day at a time. No clocks.
Have a great hunt.

You don't need the pressure man. Enjoy chasing that Buffalo and take it a day at a time. No clocks.
Have a great hunt.
Thanks brick!

Good luck. Can't wait to see the report and video.

Oh Johnnyblues am I jealous! Sounds like you're in for a great time! I'll be anxiously waiting for your pictures and report!
Good luck!

Have a good time Johnny and keep us posted!

Johnnyblues can't wait to hear about your buff hunt, I'm seriously considering this for my next hunt with Marius.
Good luck. Kurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you