600 Overkill

Bigborefan1989

AH member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
49
Location
Camby Indiana
Good evening everybody just wanted to show my 600 overkill rifle that Wayne from AHR built for SCI back in 2013.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4147.jpeg
    IMG_4147.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4146.jpeg
    IMG_4146.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4145.jpeg
    IMG_4145.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_4143.jpeg
    IMG_4143.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4141.jpeg
    IMG_4141.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4140.jpeg
    IMG_4140.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4139.jpeg
    IMG_4139.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4136.jpeg
    IMG_4136.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4137.jpeg
    IMG_4137.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_4138.jpeg
    IMG_4138.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 238
Wow!

That's a beautiful rifle.




.470 NE is my recoil limit.

I would shoot it in a heartbeat, but would probably have to have my retinas reattached.
 
Nice rifle.
Thank you. 470 nitro express is a really nice can do anything cartridge.
That just great!
First people say the 375 is the can do anything caliber, so I bought one.
Then it was the 458 WM, so I bought one.
Then was a 416, so I bought another left handed 375 Ruger to build a 416 Ruger.
Now it is the 470 that is the do all planet wrecker magnum. I did see a nice 470 left handed double rifle advertised.

Fortunately nobody has said the 600 Death Star is the can do anything cartridge.
 
Nice rifle.

That just great!
First people say the 375 is the can do anything caliber, so I bought one.
Then it was the 458 WM, so I bought one.
Then was a 416, so I bought another left handed 375 Ruger to build a 416 Ruger.
Now it is the 470 that is the do all planet wrecker magnum. I did see a nice 470 left handed double rifle advertised.

Fortunately nobody has said the 600 Death Star is the can do anything cartridge.
The larger caliber rifles are addicting lol. I got a Winchester model 70 in 458 Lott, a CZ 550 in 458 win mag, a Ruger M77 in 375 Ruger
 
It's a novelty to me. Doubt I would ever hunt with it, just not practical for me. I don't to want to carry it and I rarely hunt with a bolt rifle anyway for the last decade or so. It's just something fun to occasionlly pull out and let people shoot.
I like to see people reaction when I show them the 600 definitely something you don’t see in Indiana
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,210
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top