600 Nitro Express Brass

JPmbogo

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
I have new Bertram 600 Nitro Express brass. Five (5) boxes of 20 rds each. Price is $250/20 rd. box, shipped. I will sell the lot for $1000. If these do not sell by the weekend, I will put them out for sale on Guns International for the same price has offered here.

Attachments

• _DSC0003r.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
This is listing is now also active on GI for the full lot of 100 brass at $1,000 shipped. Therefore, I am hereby modifying my original listing on this site, i.e., I will sell the brass only in the full 100 rd. lot. The offered price is below retail, assuming you can find any for sale. I have also added an updated photo showing a Bertram box with an example rd. The original photo showed a Bertram box with Buffalo Arms labeling. The 100 rds offered for sale are in the shown Bertram box, if that even makes a difference. If you are in possession of a 600 NE, you might want to consider this lot, as it might be awhile before any more are produced, which I am sure will be even more expensive.
600B.JPG

This is an incredible offer. $10 a stick is what this cost nearly 10 years ago and it hasn’t been in stock anywhere for many years. The most recent price I have seen for new 600 nitro brass was exactly twice this price last year.

heck, I’m thinking about buying the lot and I haven’t even built a 600…yet…

RC

This is an incredible offer. $10 a stick...
heck, I’m thinking about buying the lot and I haven’t even built a 600…yet…
RC

I have often bought ammo and reloading components on my way to finding the right rifle or handgun.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

Of course I was raised as a farm boy.
What's something you will never hear a farmer say?
"I'm going to throw that thing away cause I ain't never gonna need it!"

Part of my reason for selling the brass in a 100 rd lot is that shipping costs have gone nuts. I can probably ship the round lot for not much more, if not the same, than a 20 rd. box. That said, if anyone wants less than 100, I will sell boxes of 20 - but you pay the shipping and the price goes to 12/rd or 240/box of 20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob