500 Nitro

Baz 500

AH member
Joined
May 25, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
108
Media
6
Hi.
I am new to double ownership and have found that by using a recommended load of 106 grains of AR 2209, with a 570 Woodleigh, sometimes it doesn't open easily. The other day I fired a right and a left and it was difficult to open, it has happened before, but to a lesser extent, is it the loads?
I can't send it back to the US for warranty, but maybe I might have to get a gunsmith here in Australia to look at it.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers Baz.
 
Any pictures of brass still in rifle after firing
Or by themselves
 
Cheers guys.
I took it into the gunsmith this morning and it appears to be the left firing pin needs adjusting, just coming out a little bit to far.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top