500 Jeffery

wislnwings

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Before I spend the money, can anyone tell me if the new Woodleigh manual or the Norma manual include loads for the 500 Jeff? I tried searching online for a list of calibers covered but no luck.

I don't have a Norma manual but the Woodleigh manual does have the 500 Jeffery.

-matt

Barnes Manual, CEB will send you loads, The Load Data web site has info, got loads from the boys at Swift.
I have been working up loads for a friend who wants 500ne loads out of his 500Jeff.. 535gr bullet 2150fps..

The new, like the old, Norma reloading manual does NOT have the 500 Jeffrey. Only the 500 N.E. 3" and 505 Gibbs for the 0.50 cal variety.....

I just did a quick search on www.loaddata.com and they seem to have listing there from several sources.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,