500 Jeffery

wislnwings

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
78
Location
Willow Spring, North Carolina
Media
5
Before I spend the money, can anyone tell me if the new Woodleigh manual or the Norma manual include loads for the 500 Jeff? I tried searching online for a list of calibers covered but no luck.
 
I don't have a Norma manual but the Woodleigh manual does have the 500 Jeffery.

-matt
 
Barnes Manual, CEB will send you loads, The Load Data web site has info, got loads from the boys at Swift.
I have been working up loads for a friend who wants 500ne loads out of his 500Jeff.. 535gr bullet 2150fps..
 
The new, like the old, Norma reloading manual does NOT have the 500 Jeffrey. Only the 500 N.E. 3" and 505 Gibbs for the 0.50 cal variety.....
 
I just did a quick search on www.loaddata.com and they seem to have listing there from several sources.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,919
Members
169,051
Latest member
NicholasWe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top