5 day Sable hunt

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
4
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,689
Reaction score
2,371
Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
89
Media
616
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Good day all

I would like to offer this hunt to AH community!!

The package include 1x Sable bull ramging from 37-42 inch
5 nights accomodation

All inclusive price is $8100
This hunt is not where you have to pick off a specific bull or something like that!! It is true hunting and you can decide whether you want to take the animal or not!!
There is about 12 bulls on the property and you can decide which animal you want too shoot!!
Hunting area is in the north west province close to the botswana border!!
Observer rate is $180 per night

Any other animal can be taken as from our pricelist, this area also have some nice bushbuck!!

All the best
Gerrit
 
Sweet deal.......
 
Nice offer Gerrit! How big is the property?
 
Sounds like a real hunt!
 
@Rocky J , hi There

We still have some of these hunts available! When a bushbuck is added the cost would be $9200!

Let me know if i can be of any assistance
Kind regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top