Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Ok, I have an excess cast bullets for the 45...a 220gr RN and a 228gr Truncated Cone.

I got these in a big bulk deal for all sorts of stuff and need to move them to someone who will use them.

I have 1,200 +/- of the RN and 380 +/- of the truncated cone:

IMG_1682.jpg

I will sell these for 6 cents each plus shipping, if you take the whole lot of 1,580.

This is 25% less than the cheapest price I could find for cast 45 boolits.

Call it $110 delivered wherever a flat rate box will go.

Tim

No love for the ultimate precious metal??

How about a 16.67% price reduction to 5 cents on the whole lot? 1,580 bullets for $79 plus a flat rate box.

That is $1.58 per pound for shootable bullets....and you are doing well to buy raw wheel weight ingots for $1/pound plus freight. Then you have to melt, cast, size/lube...this is almost like getting free bullets!

Ok, all these bullets above are sold.

I might have some more in my stashes ( :) ) ...so if interested, send me a PM and I will dig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!