425WR

Fine looking rifle.............doesn't even appear to have that insane 28 inch bbl that was so common on the WR .425's. Hope it shoots as good as it looks..................FWB
 
I have always been highly intrigued by this calibre . Have you shot any dangerous game with it yet ? It gets very little mention on these forums.
 
Congrats on your new rifle. I first read about the .425 years ago and thought it an interesting round, mainly due to it’s design. Sorry it is such a pain for you to get ammo.
I hope you get to take Game with it soon.
 
I have always been highly intrigued by this calibre . Have you shot any dangerous game with it yet ? It gets very little mention on these forums.

Nothing yet. Hoping to take a kudu or sable with it this year!
My buff this year will be with my .470NE.
 
That is beautiful [emoji7]. I love rifles from this era the stocks are always elegant and look comfortable. Congrats
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top