416 Rigby #2

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
550
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Shame shame shame on you guys. I have always been “why would a normal person ever need or Want a double rifle. You could go on a trip to Africa for what they cost.” Now here I am spending my free time looking at double rifles on YouTube and on here. Shameful!

So to the point. Is there a double out there in 416 Rigby#2, and can brass be found? I know that there are other calibers that make more sense. But I love the caliber and have dies. So might as well go to the deep end. Thanks you vixens.
 
I think that Heym offers their double in 416 Rigby. Check their website heymusa.com.
 
I think that Heym offers their double in 416 Rigby. Check their website heymusa.com.

.416 rigby no2 is a rimmed version of the 416 that has been developed ...same as the op I am not sure if any doubles have been made for it so far...Will be interesting to find out

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.00 PM.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.01 PM.png
    610.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.03 PM.png
    443.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.03 PM 1.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.03 PM 1.png
    443.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.51.07 PM.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 149
Shame shame shame on you guys. I have always been “why would a normal person ever need or Want a double rifle. You could go on a trip to Africa for what they cost.” Now here I am spending my free time looking at double rifles on YouTube and on here. Shameful!

So to the point. Is there a double out there in 416 Rigby#2, and can brass be found? I know that there are other calibers that make more sense. But I love the caliber and have dies. So might as well go to the deep end. Thanks you vixens.
The 500/416 is essentially the same thing and far more common. And unless you particularly want a vintage Rigby or to have Marc have one built for you (get a rising bite if you go that route!), there are several rifle choices in that caliber.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,443
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top