375HH Love

Still a bit of color left in the old "stash" in that photo Ses !
Are you sure it's not from the 70's rather than the 80's ???? :E Big Grin:

Paul, gray is a color!

Here is some Whitworth .375 love for you. 1990 Botswana, my second buffalo, One shot DRT. Bought it new in 1984, still have it.

full

Nice buff Scott. I think Paul has a point about the mustache. Irwin Mainway pops to mind.....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/irwin-mainway/n8641

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:

Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:

Bag O Glass was one of my favorite SNL skits. Nice deputy!

I.m back using the leupold 4x12, it seems that Mid priced Nikons don't like heavy caliber rifles,so I sent the Nikon in for repair, when I get it back It will go on my 7MM-08
I destroyed a cheap Vortex with my .375. I was going to put 2-7 Leu on it but it lives on my 9.3. So I put Trijicon TR20 (3-9x40) on it. and it seems to be OK so far. I also have a Trijicon 1-4x24 that I tried to put on a .458 Lott. The scope can take it fine but I could not keep the scope from moving in the rings. :D

ruger #1 in 375 w/ 1.5-5x 20mm scope - classic rifle - shoots good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you