375HH Love

Still a bit of color left in the old "stash" in that photo Ses !
Are you sure it's not from the 70's rather than the 80's ???? :E Big Grin:

Paul, gray is a color!

Here is some Whitworth .375 love for you. 1990 Botswana, my second buffalo, One shot DRT. Bought it new in 1984, still have it.

full

Nice buff Scott. I think Paul has a point about the mustache. Irwin Mainway pops to mind.....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/irwin-mainway/n8641

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:

Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:

Bag O Glass was one of my favorite SNL skits. Nice deputy!

I.m back using the leupold 4x12, it seems that Mid priced Nikons don't like heavy caliber rifles,so I sent the Nikon in for repair, when I get it back It will go on my 7MM-08
I destroyed a cheap Vortex with my .375. I was going to put 2-7 Leu on it but it lives on my 9.3. So I put Trijicon TR20 (3-9x40) on it. and it seems to be OK so far. I also have a Trijicon 1-4x24 that I tried to put on a .458 Lott. The scope can take it fine but I could not keep the scope from moving in the rings. :D

ruger #1 in 375 w/ 1.5-5x 20mm scope - classic rifle - shoots good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.