375HH Love

Still a bit of color left in the old "stash" in that photo Ses !
Are you sure it's not from the 70's rather than the 80's ???? :E Big Grin:

Paul, gray is a color!
 
Here is some Whitworth .375 love for you. 1990 Botswana, my second buffalo, One shot DRT. Bought it new in 1984, still have it.

full

Nice buff Scott. I think Paul has a point about the mustache. Irwin Mainway pops to mind.....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/irwin-mainway/n8641
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:
 
Had to watch the vid, had no idea who Irwin Mainway was.o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p As to the gray, what can I tell ya. When you are over 60 and still have a full head of hair, whats a little gray? Last time I renewed my CPL or CWP in some states, in the block for hair color, I put gray/brown. Deputy said you have to chose one color, so I took off my hat and said OK, you tell me. She looked, giggled:LOL: and said, "you get to be brown one more time".:ROFLMAO:

Bag O Glass was one of my favorite SNL skits. Nice deputy!
 
I.m back using the leupold 4x12, it seems that Mid priced Nikons don't like heavy caliber rifles,so I sent the Nikon in for repair, when I get it back It will go on my 7MM-08
I destroyed a cheap Vortex with my .375. I was going to put 2-7 Leu on it but it lives on my 9.3. So I put Trijicon TR20 (3-9x40) on it. and it seems to be OK so far. I also have a Trijicon 1-4x24 that I tried to put on a .458 Lott. The scope can take it fine but I could not keep the scope from moving in the rings. :D
 
ruger #1 in 375 w/ 1.5-5x 20mm scope - classic rifle - shoots good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top