.308 Win Ammo

lobber

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Messages
387
Reaction score
199
Up for sale are two boxes of Browning Long Range Pro .308 Win ammunition. Both boxes are from the same lot and loaded with 168gr Sierra TMKs.

$100 shipped for both. OBO

23CE68DD-927E-45E2-AD94-95564C5F9524.jpeg
1D0FC158-390F-4004-8E21-D3E6A6A1462B.jpeg
1173142A-70D3-4ED1-A9A4-79598E52AA6C.jpeg
E04BB090-F4CF-481A-9CBE-41E11EAEE599.jpeg
 
Be aware, but if I recall correctly, you'll need to ship this as a hazardous material. Getting the permit to do this is expensive, again if I recall correctly.
 
Thank you for your concern. I assure you that factory ammunition is actually quite easy to ship via UPS or Fedex and does not require Hazmat like reloading powder and primers. Just has to go through an actual UPS/Fedex hub, as opposed to UPS Store, etc. It must be declared as small arms cartridges and the black and white orm-d diamond must be attached to exterior of box. Pretty sure it must also be shipped Ground. But, that's all there is to it! Very simple actually with no added cost to shipping. I'm also only talking about shipping within US. No idea what it would take to ship internationally.

Granted there are certain locations within the states where ammunition cannot be shipped without involving a FFL.

orm-d-label-printable-ormd-ammunition-diamond-SFLsVN.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your concern. I assure you that factory ammunition is actually quite easy to ship via UPS or Fedex and does not require Hazmat like reloading powder and primers. Just has to go through an actual UPS/Fedex hub, as opposed to UPS Store, etc. It must be declared as small arms cartridges and the black and white orm-d diamond must be attached to exterior of box. Pretty sure it must also be shipped Ground. But, that's all there is to it! Very simple actually with no added cost to shipping. I'm also only talking about shipping within US. No idea what it would take to ship internationally.

Granted there are certain locations within the states where ammunition cannot be shipped without involving a FFL.

View attachment 431758
Yep spoke with FedEx today about it. No big deal
 
Thank you for your concern. I assure you that factory ammunition is actually quite easy to ship via UPS or Fedex and does not require Hazmat like reloading powder and primers. Just has to go through an actual UPS/Fedex hub, as opposed to UPS Store, etc. It must be declared as small arms cartridges and the black and white orm-d diamond must be attached to exterior of box. Pretty sure it must also be shipped Ground. But, that's all there is to it! Very simple actually with no added cost to shipping. I'm also only talking about shipping within US. No idea what it would take to ship internationally.

Granted there are certain locations within the states where ammunition cannot be shipped without involving a FFL.

View attachment 431758

Good to hear, no intention to come across suspicious if it was taken that way.
 
Make an offer. I would like to get this re-homed as I do not have a need for it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,625
Members
169,594
Latest member
Carson40T
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top