.308 Win Ammo

lobber

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Up for sale are two boxes of Browning Long Range Pro .308 Win ammunition. Both boxes are from the same lot and loaded with 168gr Sierra TMKs.

$100 shipped for both. OBO

23CE68DD-927E-45E2-AD94-95564C5F9524.jpeg
1D0FC158-390F-4004-8E21-D3E6A6A1462B.jpeg
1173142A-70D3-4ED1-A9A4-79598E52AA6C.jpeg
E04BB090-F4CF-481A-9CBE-41E11EAEE599.jpeg

Be aware, but if I recall correctly, you'll need to ship this as a hazardous material. Getting the permit to do this is expensive, again if I recall correctly.

Thank you for your concern. I assure you that factory ammunition is actually quite easy to ship via UPS or Fedex and does not require Hazmat like reloading powder and primers. Just has to go through an actual UPS/Fedex hub, as opposed to UPS Store, etc. It must be declared as small arms cartridges and the black and white orm-d diamond must be attached to exterior of box. Pretty sure it must also be shipped Ground. But, that's all there is to it! Very simple actually with no added cost to shipping. I'm also only talking about shipping within US. No idea what it would take to ship internationally.

Granted there are certain locations within the states where ammunition cannot be shipped without involving a FFL.

orm-d-label-printable-ormd-ammunition-diamond-SFLsVN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your concern. I assure you that factory ammunition is actually quite easy to ship via UPS or Fedex and does not require Hazmat like reloading powder and primers. Just has to go through an actual UPS/Fedex hub, as opposed to UPS Store, etc. It must be declared as small arms cartridges and the black and white orm-d diamond must be attached to exterior of box. Pretty sure it must also be shipped Ground. But, that's all there is to it! Very simple actually with no added cost to shipping. I'm also only talking about shipping within US. No idea what it would take to ship internationally.

Granted there are certain locations within the states where ammunition cannot be shipped without involving a FFL.

View attachment 431758
Yep spoke with FedEx today about it. No big deal

View attachment 431758

Good to hear, no intention to come across suspicious if it was taken that way.

Make an offer. I would like to get this re-homed as I do not have a need for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildwillalaska

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.