3 gun Safari the only solution

Currently:
.257 Wby
.340 Wby
.470 NE

Could be convinced to go:
.300 Wby with both 130 gr TTSX and 180 gr TTSX
.470 NE
 
The Austrian solution..

6,5x54 Mannlicher-Schönauer in a M 1903
9,5x57 Mannlicher-Schönauer in a M 1910
10,75x68 in a M1925

Iron sights only, of course

(y)

HWL
 
Oh just wait! He will have something to say in the morning. Mike doesn't acknowledge that the .375 H&H actually exists. :D

Exactly ....but 375 flanged does exist ....carried a friend's rigby sidelock in that cal when he was on a hunt in Tanzania I booked for him as I didn't have rifle with me so that cal is acceptable​
 
338WM Sako 85
416RM Dakota 76 PH
500NE double Heym


Get your coat the numbers do not flow - the purpose of this fun thread !
 
A pox on three different rifles. My choice would be a single accurate .375 with one box of .300 gr SPs and one box of 300 gr Solids. If it happens to also be a Blaser R8 it will fit into something about the size of a large briefcase. (y)

o_O........:E Nono:......:E Big Grin:
 
Pretty hard to beat right there. Maybe replace the the .475 No.2 NE with @zephyr ’s 1905 George Gibbs .450 3 1/4 NE ?

Heading to Mozambique in October 2020 and I’ll be taking 1 rifle. A .375 H&H. Oh yeah, and a bow! :eek::D
but the numbers dont match they have to match otherwise Odinsraven will be uphappy -
 
I booked for South Africa in March 2019..... 11,15x60R, 9,3x72R and 16 ga. 2,5"

:)

HWL
 
7mm Mag
.375
.470 double gun
 
I booked for South Africa in March 2019..... 11,15x60R, 9,3x72R and 16 ga. 2,5"

:)

HWL
Numbers dont match - get your coat !!!!!!!
 
Ok, last attempt....

.43 Mauser

.44 Magnum

.45 / 70 Government

:whistle:

HWL
Better see when you put a little effort in you get there - Go grab a beer you have earned it !
 
I booked for South Africa in March 2019..... 11,15x60R, 9,3x72R and 16 ga. 2,5"

:)

HWL

You may want to book some ammo for the 16 ga in advance...
Let me know if I can assist.
 
You may want to book some ammo for the 16 ga in advance...
Let me know if I can assist.

It's Gert's black powder only hunt, and I bought 50 shells 3mm and 50 shells 3,5 mm.

The only ones I could get.

I have no idea, how many we will need.

HWL
 
Get your coat the numbers do not flow - the purpose of this fun thread !
Attempt #2
177 Air Rifle
277 Wolverine
577 NE

Seven has been a lucky number for me.
 
If it just said Jeffery it would also be interesting..

280 Jeffery
333 Jeffery
404 Jeffery
500 Jeffery

Choose your own three....


If we can get by without symmetry in numbers but with Designers/Manufactures. (It almost seems blasphemous to include the following.:()

257 Weatherby
270 Weatherby
300 Weatherby
340 Weatherby
378 Weatherby
460 Weatherby

Choose three:oops:
 
-or-

The DG three:

500NE

600NE

700NE
 
- or -

6.5x58V

404J

30-06


Before you discard this out of hand. Consider the year they were developed.

6.5x58V - 1904

404J - 1905

30-06 - 1906


;)
 
Another try on "same manufacturer", although the first one is debatably a Mauser.

275 Rigby
350 Rigby
416 Rigby
450 Rigby
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top