25-20 cases and bullets

Grz63

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
89
Location
Clermont-ferand , France
Media
1
Hunted
France, Canada, Namibia
Hello
A friend of mine is looking for cases and bullets for the 25-20 Winchester caliber for reloading.
Mid April I will have a business trip in Greenville, SC ; it's very easy to order and been shipped to my hotel.
Do you know usual web merchant where I could find that stuff ?
Thank you in advance
Philippe
 
Hello
A friend of mine is looking for cases and bullets for the 25-20 Winchester caliber for reloading.
Mid April I will have a business trip in Greenville, SC ; it's very easy to order and been shipped to my hotel.
Do you know usual web merchant where I could find that stuff ?
Thank you in advance
Philippe
@Grz63
Screenshot_20210804-230019_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-225901_Chrome.jpg
 
Thanks for the link, @Bob Nelson 35Whelen !
I live not far from them, never heard about them until your posting.
@Trogon
If you look under Remington bullets you will see 86gn soft points for a real good price as well.
The fun load I use in my 25/20 is a massive load of Trailboss.
3.4 grains of Trailboss behind an 86 gn cast bullet. Very accurate to 50 yards.
With earmuffs on you hear the hammer fall but don't hear the rifle go off. Recoil Nil.
Hogdon 4198 is the go to powder for cup and core bullet
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,518
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top