Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I acquired both of these rifles earlier this year with the intent of keeping them for years to come, however as things tend to do, something else has come up and I'm considering selling them to fund a new project. I don't need to sell them so if I don't, it won't bother me, but it would certainly help move this new interest along if they do sell! Check, money order, etc for payment and I will need to have the money in hand before sending the rifles out, so scammers can just skip by this one. For those of you that are interested, I have had many dealings with memebrs on here and never had an issue. Will be easy to confirm.

First is an extremely rare Sako A-V (A-5) CLASSIC in 7mm rem mag. This is the only LH classic most Sako "experts" have seen and they have told me this is the first confirmation to rumors they had heard that these were made in LH. What makes it the "classic" model is that it has an American style stock made from an extremely nice piece of timber with a beautiful grain pattern with a different species of wood for the grip cap. It is in immaculate condition without a scratch anywhere and has less than 50 rounds through it. It comes with a Swarovski 3-9x42 scope as well as dies, brass and bullets (many peregrine) etc. for reloading. I will get exact lists and counts of everything for interested parties. $2500 shipped to your FFL lower 48, can discuss for Alaska
7mm 1.jpg
7mm 2.jpg
7mm 3.jpg
7mm 4.jpg
7mm 5.jpg
7mm6.jpg
7mm 7.jpg

The next is a Sako A-V (A-5) in .375 H&H with a custom worked stock as well as a spare original. The custom stock has an extremely figured piece of timber that includes burls, curly, stripes and mineral shading. It was worked to to mirror the classic (seen above) so that it reduced overall weight and improved the balance of the rifle. It is very pleasant to shoot and has a low round count- under 100 rds lifetime. Will include the Leupold 1.5-4x20 scope as well as dies, brass, bullets (many peregrine) etc. for reloading. I will get exact lists and counts of everything for interested parties. $2500 shipped to your FFL lower 48, can discuss for Alaska.
375 3.jpg
375 4.jpg
375 5.jpg
375 6.jpg
375 8.jpg
375 9.jpg

Attachments

• 375 1.jpg
    375 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • 375 2.jpg
    375 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
  • 375 7.jpg
    375 7.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
$2250 each if anyone is interested and price was too high

Quality left handed bolt rifles are not so common. I am full up, but a good deal for some left handed hunter.

GLWS

I acquired both of these rifles earlier this year with the intent of keeping them for years to come, however as things tend to do, something else has come up and I'm considering selling them to fund a new project. I don't need to sell them so if I don't, it won't bother me, but it would certainly help move this new interest along if they do sell! Check, money order, etc for payment and I will need to have the money in hand before sending the rifles out, so scammers can just skip by this one. For those of you that are interested, I have had many dealings with memebrs on here and never had an issue. Will be easy to confirm.

First is an extremely rare Sako A-V (A-5) CLASSIC in 7mm rem mag. This is the only LH classic most Sako "experts" have seen and they have told me this is the first confirmation to rumors they had heard that these were made in LH. What makes it the "classic" model is that it has an American style stock made from an extremely nice piece of timber with a beautiful grain pattern with a different species of wood for the grip cap. It is in immaculate condition without a scratch anywhere and has less than 50 rounds through it. It comes with a Swarovski 3-9x42 scope as well as dies, brass and bullets (many peregrine) etc. for reloading. I will get exact lists and counts of everything for interested parties. $2500 shipped to your FFL lower 48, can discuss for Alaska
View attachment 553449View attachment 553450View attachment 553451View attachment 553452View attachment 553453View attachment 553454View attachment 553455
The next is a Sako A-V (A-5) in .375 H&H with a custom worked stock as well as a spare original. The custom stock has an extremely figured piece of timber that includes burls, curly, stripes and mineral shading. It was worked to to mirror the classic (seen above) so that it reduced overall weight and improved the balance of the rifle. It is very pleasant to shoot and has a low round count- under 100 rds lifetime. Will include the Leupold 1.5-4x20 scope as well as dies, brass, bullets (many peregrine) etc. for reloading. I will get exact lists and counts of everything for interested parties. $2500 shipped to your FFL lower 48, can discuss for Alaska.
View attachment 553462View attachment 553463View attachment 553464View attachment 553465View attachment 553467View attachment 553468
Would be interested, except I just bought a new patio door this am... Will be watching closely.

Christmas special- each rifle and scope only (7mm comes with original box and paperwork, .375 comes factory stock in addition to custom stock) $2000 ea plus shipping or $3800 plus shipping for both. Reloading stuff not included

Still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarrisonDu

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!