100 pound & 90 pound bulls taken in Botswana!

Thanks for posting these Scott. Fabulous bulls!

Outstanding bulls. Congrats to all involved.
Bruce

With Elephant population reportedly being too high in several areas, it seems logical that there should be some solid Elephant hunting going on. Who knows...maybe it will come back into the mainstream and we will get to bring the population down to sustainable levels again.
Its not reportdely too high its a fact.
Even if they cull 20 elephants every day mostly young animals and cows to have enough time to process and can the meat, it will take decades to have the population numbers that it should be.

Sorry for highjacking the post.

@Bhfs300 mentioned a wide angle lens. I hadn't thought that, but I did notice that there were some yellow spots on the lens.

@Bhfs300 mentioned a wide angle lens. I hadn't thought that, but I did notice that there were some yellow spots on the lens.
Lol. Yeah I did block the faces. I didn’t want to assume it would be okay with the hunters to show their faces even though the PHs said I could post the pictures. However, you’ll notice on the pics from my 2021 hunt that I happily showed my face. I couldn’t give damn what the antis think or might say about me. They can’t impact my job so they can stick it where the sun doesn’t shine!

Would appear the Mods are up early this morning and flushed the new member, @uncivil lucks who was quoted by Zambezi above and have deleted Zambezi's response with the new member's first post as well.

Since Uncivil *ucks didn't provide preferred pronouns on initial post, I'll default to the PC of using "its". Since its seemed willing to share its anti-hunting view with us all and is likely still viewing this site and thread, perhaps it would like to spend a few minutes reading some science based info on the reality of elephant populations, especially as related to Botswana.

The unfortunate reality is the emotional view it expressed is what will be the demise of most African species. It's equally unfortunate it won't take the time to actually open it's mind enough to read or even try to comprehend the info in the link above

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I alluded to in my reply to the poor gormless entity, facts don't matter to them, only how they feel. Let's hope that it reads the link you provided. But alas, I don't think it will make one iota of difference as that would mean making a life altering admission that they were wrong. And THAT would hurt its feelings too much.

Anyway, back to the 100 pounders! :cool:

Yes, if not for the outfitters in Africa that deploy anti-poaching teams in their concessions, there would be very little wildlife left.

One just has to look at Kenya as an example where hunting conservation was outlawed and now there is very little wildlife outside of the national parks. Can you imagine the USA with no wildlife except in the national parks? That would be a travesty, just like Kenya.

@M McDindi , @Zambezi , and @Scott CWO I didn't see the post so I wasn't able to read it, but I could just imagine. It's so frustrating when people aren't open minded enough to want to educate themselves, but speak on a topic as if they were actually knowledgeable. It's that very mindset that will be the demise of wildlife in Africa, and that is truly unfortunate. I do believe that for the most part these people have good intentions, but if somebody is unwilling to learn about something, then their intentions typically will not match the outcome, and I doubt that they realize the consequences. This goes for just about everything, not just hunting. I do understand people's emotions on the issue, as I am not sure if I have it in me to kill an elephant myself. But one thing is certain.... I thank God for the people that do. If it weren't for them we would soon find these magnificent animals extinct.
To all of you that will be hunting elephant, thank you. I wish you well, I hope you have an incredible time, and please make sure to give respect to these wonderful animals.
Cheers!

Great stuff....and some try to convince me Zim is the place to go for 70lbs plus.....wake up your tea is cold........
The 100 pounder has rather slim tusks for a Bots buĺl but what a great throphy....well done....

Incred bulls. You just don’t see ivory like these anymore.

Incred bulls. You just don’t see ivory like these anymore.

That’s because the people that can afford to hunt them and are very discrete. For the most part, We only see the ones that happen by chance. For the right price and time you can shoot a 90 any time you want.

No need to blur faces. It is already on Instagram,

There is, if you don't have permission and want to be respectful.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I questioned the hidden faces, but that was before it was explained.
I TOTALLY understand if someone is posting someone else's pictures. Obviously you need to be respectful, and that includes not showing their faces without permission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaydenJaco

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,