1 1/8 Ounce (32 Gram) Cartridges For Geese

Don't normally notice the recoil until I feel my arm the next day. Anytime we have the huge flocks that winter here lock up and come in, the adrenaline is so high I can't notice.

panther shooter that appears to be lead buckshot per the marking on your boxes seems similar to what would have been lead #4 buck here in usa.
That was some good stuff many many moons ago when it was legal, various buckshot were legal for deer many moons ago when I was shall we say younger also! When it was legal long ago to use lead one could literaly knock them off at a good distance if you were a good wing shot and that stuff you have was a pass thru only needed to hit with one or 2. many many years ago I belly crawled up on a flock on the ground and line up the heads smoked 5 with a 10 ga 3 1/2 mag and lead. got a bloody nose from the recoil but it was worth it. ah the days of lead it killed em dead, enjoy those rounds wish I had some!

Love hunting geese here's what I've found works best for me.
IMG_20200421_171700.jpeg

A successful morning shoot on specs lessers and greenheads.
IMG_20190924_103213.jpeg

Cls.......what a morning. BTW, those two loads have proven to be great in my 3" gun. Here is a foto of what I use on large geese in a 2 3/4 Browning. PS, these are 1 3/8 oz loads (39 grams)....each pellet weighs 6.05 grains....the same as a steel BB..........FW Bill
IMG_7248.jpg

FW I'll have to give those a go in my Win 101 ou this fall when I'm out for ducks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,