Zimbabwe

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

Screenshot (602).png

Beautiful video! This certainly makes me want to travel!
Thanks NamStay!

That's the kind of stuff that draws me to what to see, and experience Africa

Thanks! That was quite a treat.

Beautiful!

We were scheduled to leave for a hunt in and tour of Zimbabwe in May 2020. Fortunately, everything was rescheduled without a problem for May 2021, but now we can only wait and watch beautiful videos such as this. Thanks for recording the beauty of it this part of creation!

Wow, thank you for this stunning video.
What a great video after watching it, it makes me realize as bad as things might be. I am the luckiest man in the world. Sitting at my desk I can look to the left and see the Zambezi, look to the right and I see my dogs sleep on the cool Gwaii tile floor. Time for a cold Castle and finish cleaning that old Jeffery .404. Lock down is not so bad after all!

Was in Zim last year, and felt very fortunate to see many of the beautiful sights pictured in the video. Stunning photography. Wishing Zim the best during what must be terrible times economically. ..thanks for posting............FWB

I dream of Africa!

Absolutely stunning video. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeWill

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia