Zimbabwe Trophy Buffalo Bull Hunt No Hassle & All Inclusive US$8,750

100% in agreement. Your chief is obviously a far-sighted man, conservatively minded in the proper sense of the word. I'm not in a position to take advantage of these offers, but to have the chief honored at a dinner would be a great mark of respect.

When I travel, one of the main things I like to accomplish is getting to know the people and their culture. Having dinner with a local dignitary sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Excellent ! I would like to hunt with them if only to hunt with a Tokloloshe ! Just got to love that name !

IM IN THIS HUNT GENTLEMAN.
:)

I think this well be an great adventure.

Best wishes.
Best of hunters luck! I am certain you will have a great time. Make sure to share all the details, we are a needy bunch ya know ;):D

Best of hunters luck! I am certain you will have a great time. Make sure to share all the details, we are a needy bunch ya know ;):D
The first pictures of the new camp have just been posted. I just don't know where my wife posted them?

camp pictures

20180708_173405.jpg
20180716_154531.jpg
20180717_125200.jpg
20180718_153533.jpg
20180716_185411.jpg
20180718_141832.jpg
20180716_164453.jpg
20180718_153126.jpg
20180718_155335.jpg
20180716_153204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Donkey just reminds me of Africa.

Very nicely designed Camp.

Right next to the pink elephant. You can’t see it? :D Booze:
:A Outta:

Right next to the pink elephant. You can’t see it? :D Booze:
:A Outta:

Man, you gotta keep hunting with a PH.

You have to forgive Lon. He has never had to see one up close. He has staff to stoke them with fire wood. :ROFLMAO:

DONKEY.jpg

Not only do they stoke it they stoke it fast there is a big male leopard that hangs out in the rocks just above the donkey boilers (2) right by the boilers is th only place in 30 kilometer that we have found that has cell signal.
You should have seen it when the "builders" were all sitting up in the rocks after dark jabbering and the leopard would start sawing, if they could have built the camp as fast as they can run and jump it would have been a morning project instead of 2 1/2 months!

IM IN THIS HUNT GENTLEMAN.:)
I think this well be an great adventure.
Best wishes.
Bullhunter, please take pictures and give us a report on the tent camp and hunt. This sounds like such a grand opportunity!
Best of luck!

You have to admit we did a good job of blending it in to the side of hill, great pressure and it is above camp level for smoke 2 boilers 4 tents.

Our camp is finished now, well at least 95% finished. We ran a month or so late but that is Africa! Since we could not post our specials until late in the year many interested hunting forum members wanted to take advantage of our prices but it was to late for 2018. We had one hunter who wanted our entire quota for 2019 so we had not pursued marketing for 2019. This hunter cancelled his plans for 2019 due to what he perceived as political strife within the country. This means we will be able to offer. Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Crocodile, Hippo, Hyena, baboon, hopefully we will have a lion quota. No other plains game will be offered in the Mucheni conservancy. A note on our plains game within the conservancy. This is our second year in the conservancy and the first hunts will start mid august, we have divided our time between anti poaching and road building, the results, plains game is reviving. Not only are the #s increasing, but we have seen Zebra, Eland, and now Tsessebe within the conservancy. Now that our major expense of building the camp and sinking the first bore hole is over we will concentrate on additional water points and added armed patrols.

No hassle prices have not been determined, but we feel we will be able to offer great walk and stalk hunts at prices that you will not be able to find elsewhere at least not for free ranging DG. From our air-con lodge on the Zambezi we will add two days of tiger fishing as we have in 2018 (tiger fishing is best with a month with a R in it). After looking over all of our e-mails and forum replies we have a better idea what YOU want and it seems that the all inclusive price seems to work best. We will be putting a info package together where you will receive a e-mailed package with no hassle prices (all inclusive) animals available and all forums from your 4457 forum, visitors certificate for firearms, customs declaration forum, a copy of our consumptive and non consumptive tourism license and a copy of our PHs professional hunters licenses. We will also give a couple of recommended travel agencies. Banking details will be kept a little more private, but one member suggested using Pay Pal for deposits and we are looking at that possibility, please give me your thoughts on that one. We will also add a suggested what you will need to bring for your hunt while keeping under you 50lb. weight limit, which covers most airlines.

Man, you gotta keep hunting with a PH.

You have to forgive Lon. He has never had to see one up close. He has staff to stoke them with fire wood. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 239258
When I first saw this picture I was looking at a cell phone with a 2''X2'' screen, take it easy on a old man (who still uses iron sights)!

Lon, it sounds like the tent camp is really coming together nicely! You know it’s just like a house, ie, it’s never “finished”:cry:!
You need to hang up some of the found skulls around the camp.
Best of luck and post pictures of trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg