Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
IMG_0015.JPG

Zimbabwe no fences trophy Buffalo Bull for $8750.00 valid for 2018 only .

Includes 10 days hunting, plus 2 days Tiger fishing.
Daily Rate, trophy fee, all government taxes and permits, Accommodations.
Laundry, meals, local beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks
All transportation.
Services of Professional Hunter, tracker and skinner
Camp staff.

Does not include
Charter flights to and from the hunting areas if required
Any hotel accommodation required before or after the hunt
Airfares, visas,
Dip and pack.
IMG_0015.JPG

We are in the states for another 24hrs if anyone has questions etc can call us on 9703145813

Thats one heck of a deal for free range buff. Somebody get on this plus some tiger fish fishing, them buggers put in a good fight

Unbelievable price for free range wild Africa! Awesome adventure!

You would be the first to hunt this area in over ten years. Not big herds. Small herds and plenty of dagga boys! Should produce high 30s to low 40s. Possibly bigger, new comfortable camp. For more details call if interested

Nice offer, best of luck! Hope an AH member can take advantage!

Yes great offer. Will be interesting to see what sort of buffalo are taken.

One thing I will guarantee it will be solid boss!

Incredible offer.

Outstanding! Buff is in my future but have to check off Namibia first this July.

Wow!!! That’s freaking attractive!!!

Great offer. That should really sell fast. Next year I will be in Africa somewhere

Hi Lon
Could you please let me know which general area you hunt in and how big. Also what would be nearest (most convenient) airport considering I would come in from Europe. In which months can the hunt take place ?? If this is an area as you say that has not been hunted for 10 years and holds old buffalo, your offer is very reasonable, and I trust you will find client(s).
Martin

Looks like a great deal. Is a charter fl8ght necessary or is there an option to drive in? Where would one fly into? Is this offer good for the whole season? Are there other species available to hunt or is it pretty much only buffalo?

Crap, I've already hunted Africa this year or I'd be jumping on this deal. The tiger fishing is icing on the cake. Hell of a deal.

Hi Lon
Could you please let me know which general area you hunt in and how big. Also what would be nearest (most convenient) airport considering I would come in from Europe. In which months can the hunt take place ?? If this is an area as you say that has not been hunted for 10 years and holds old buffalo, your offer is very reasonable, and I trust you will find client(s).
Martin

Hi Martin
Thank you for your interest .
The airport you would have to fly into would be Victoria falls airport.
Our lodge coordinates are S17 56183 E 027 64 342 this is where fishing and hippo and croc hunting take place.
Our camp coordinates S17 37 434 E 027 50 902 this is our dangerous game area. we hunt Elephant, Lion, leopard and Buffalo in this area.
We have about 500 square kilometers that we can hunt in but about a 120 square kilometers is prime hunting.
We tend to have smaller herds of buffalo with plenty of dagga boys which should produce solid boss dagga boys.
July to October will be good as November our rains start . July ,August,September are the best.
We have a newly constructed permanent tented hunting camp with in suite bathrooms hot and cold running water .

Looks like a great deal. Is a charter fl8ght necessary or is there an option to drive in? Where would one fly into? Is this offer good for the whole season? Are there other species available to hunt or is it pretty much only buffalo?

This is our Buffalo hunting special we have other Dangerous game available Lion, Leopard and Elephant. Plains game not available at the moment.
This offer is valid for the whole season of 2018.
Drive in is possible and is recommended this is included in your total cost airport pick up and you would fly into Victoria falls airport .

We want to thank all of the forum members who responded to our, no hassle buffalo special. A few of you have a lot to think about this weekend.
We are off to the airport to start the journey home.
We owe a thank you to a Dr. Kevin Borchard in Meeker, CO. who performed some great surgery on both my wife and I the USA is fortunate to have people like him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg