Zimbabwe options

I also hunted Dande last year with Charlton McCallum Safaris. Seems like a lot of us did! I echo Tanks sentiments that CMS is top notch. That said, please talk with the owners, Buzz or Myles, about your expectations. If you’re looking for a dangerous game hunt, then Dande will suit you fine. If you want a wide selection and large populations of plains game, Dande might not be what you‘re looking for.
Bubye and Save might be more of what you’re after. Never hunted either, but both areas are highly rated
 
I also hunted Dande last year with Charlton McCallum Safaris. Seems like a lot of us did! I echo Tanks sentiments that CMS is top notch. That said, please talk with the owners, Buzz or Myles, about your expectations. If you’re looking for a dangerous game hunt, then Dande will suit you fine. If you want a wide selection and large populations of plains game, Dande might not be what you‘re looking for.
Bubye and Save might be more of what you’re after. Never hunted either, but both areas are highly rated

CMS also has Nyakasanga, with good DG and PG numbers.
 
Surprised I haven’t seen Roger Whittall Safaris mentioned. This is head and shoulders the largest property in the Save Valley Conservancy. Them and the Duckworth family next door (Mokore Safaris- also excellent) have been at the junction of the Turgwe and Save Rivers for generations. A real scenario of families being connected with the land and the game on the land. Classic Africa.

You won’t go wrong with Zim. The best PHs, the confluence with quality and value, and the glimpses of old Africa are tough to beat.
 
Excellent point, both of their properties are fantastic.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,433
Members
170,327
Latest member
UPPStefani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top