Zimbabwe july

I am going early July. Cool weather and not likely to rain so it is a good time.
 
Hi @Lourenço Fontes,

I can accommodate you on a Buffalo Hunt end of July

I've send you a DM

Cheers
Dieter
 
Good Day Sir

End of July is an excellent time , very little chance of rain and the cooler weather helps when tracking buffalo on foot.

If you have not tied down an outfitter please consider Tsala Safaris.We have a great area for buffalo in Zimbabwe and also Mozambique if that might interest you.

Regards

Rouan
 
those dates are PRIME
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top