ZG 47

Carcajou

AH member
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
79
Location
France
Voici ma nouvelle carabine 9,3 × 64, que je viens d'acheter chez Dorleac. Malheureusement, son prix reflète la rareté de la cartouche, surtout en 9,3 × 64. J'ai fait remplacer l'extracteur et installer un ressort Brownells 10 % plus rigide. Il est très difficile de trouver des munitions perforantes en France, car elles sont interdites pour la chasse.
J'utiliserai les cartouches Norma Swift A-Frame et Brenneke TUG pour le bison ; sinon, pour les plaines, les Brenneke TOG de 247 grains — le fusil gère parfaitement ces cartouches au stand de tir.
Je vais lui faire fabriquer une magnifique crosse en noyer français. Vivez 2027 !
 
Here is my new 9.3 × 64 rifle, which I just bought at Dorleac. Unfortunately, its price reflects the rarity of the cartridge, especially in 9.3 × 64. I had the extractor replaced and a 10% stiffer Brownells spring installed. It is very difficult to find armor-piercing ammunition in France, as it is forbidden for hunting.
I will use the Norma Swift A-Frame and Brenneke TUG cartridges for bison; otherwise, for the plains, the 247-grain Brenneke TOG — the rifle handles these cartridges perfectly at the shooting range.
I'm going to have a beautiful French walnut stock made for him. Live 2027!
 
Sounds good to me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top