Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
P1040491.JPG

This is a 7 full days hunting package on Takeri Private Reserve Zambia for 2016.

The price is $15,000.00 .

This includes the following

Trophy fees for
1 Sable
1 Defassa Waterbuck
1 Kafue Lechwe
1 Blue Duiker
1 Puku or Bushbuck

pickup from Lusaka airport, transport to the reserve(approx 5hr drive), transport from the reserve back to lusaka, accommodation , all meals, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks in moderation, laundry services, hunting vehicle,services of a PH, trackers, skinners,field prep and delivery of trophies to a dip/pack shipping agent

Not included

Excludes any expenses before/after the hunt, accommodation which maybe required on arrival/dept in lusaka ,visas, visitors rifle permits, duty on ammunition, gratuities, dip and pack, shipping of trophies to destination etc.

Last edited:
Wow Mike, what size do you estimate that Sable Bull at?

Nice offer Mike!

The mass was what I noticed first. How much secondary growth do you estimate?

Dammit Spike! That is a nice offer!
Cody

Duck and roll! Shots fired!!

Duck and roll! Shots fired!!

Have a feeling Mike will be coming back at me with the AK on full auto. It might possibly be time to sign out and check back tomorrow when the dust has settled.:unsure::)

@Wheels,

Don't let Mike talk you into a croc at Takeri now. You might find that you are the bait!

I like that sable picture

Great offer Mike. To see real wild sable in their natural enviroment is majestic!!!

View attachment 108856
This is a 7 full days hunting package on Takeri Private Reserve Zambia for 2016.

The price is $15,000.00 .

This includes the following

Trophy fees for
1 Sable
1 Defassa Waterbuck
1 Kafue Lechwe
1 Blue Duiker
1 Puku or Bushbuck

pickup from Lusaka airport, transport to the reserve(approx 5hr drive), transport from the reserve back to lusaka, accommodation , all meals, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks in moderation, laundry services, hunting vehicle,services of a PH, trackers, skinners,field prep and delivery of trophies to a dip/pack shipping agent

Not included

Excludes any expenses before/after the hunt, accommodation which maybe required on arrival/dept in lusaka ,visas, visitors rifle permits, duty on ammunition, gratuities, dip and pack, shipping of trophies to destination etc.
What an amazing price... If only the rand were a little stronger :/

Nice package with a beautiful sable Mike.

Does the above quote mean that Patsy doesn't let you on your own property?:D:A Stirring:

i have my own stash......;)

lots of people liking this.......just need one of those deposit things now....remember we can add on a few days fishing on the zambezi as well if people are interested as an option.

:E Big Grin:
i have my own stash......

lots of people liking this.......just need one of those deposit things now....remember we can add on a few days fishing on the zambezi as well if people are interested as an option.

just a couple of boxes of .404 for the deposit, right? :E Big Grin:

Just ask Kurt what a sable a can do......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg