Zambia Sable Hunt 2017


Sorta....

"The ranch is on 8,000 acres of pristine land, 12km of fencing run on one section of the reserve, with approximately 16 km of Kafue river frontage making up the main boundary. There are no internal fences and no commercial farming takes place on the property."
 
Nice
 
Someone should listen to their "naughty monkey" side and go do this one! Good luck Mike.....sell a bunch of these.
 
Mike, I'd do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the pesky money issue. I'm not one of the guys fortunate enough to have excess money to play with, but I have the same burning desire to go- Africa has become my drug of choice. The addiction is real and like any junky without funds, I'm jones-ing hard. Luckily this addiction doesn't make you turn into a thief or murderer! I wish you the best of luck with your hunts, and hopefully one day I'll be there myself!
 
That's a great deal for a Zambian Sable Mike . Good luck with this offer
 
Yahoo @Edgar DeHart Jr. ! You are going to have a great time. I loved it there. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Its a wonderful place. Bruce
 
Thanks Guys. The way it came about was pretty cool. The wife and I were just sitting around on Sunday after church. All of a sudden she says "Why don't you go to Zambia next year and hunt a sable? Then we can go to Victoria Falls afterwards." I immediately remembered this offer and said "Are you serious?" She said yes. So I contacted Mike and now we are going.
 
Thanks Guys. The way it came about was pretty cool. The wife and I were just sitting around on Sunday after church. All of a sudden she says "Why don't you go to Zambia next year and hunt a sable? Then we can go to Victoria Falls afterwards." I immediately remembered this offer and said "Are you serious?" She said yes. So I contacted Mike and now we are going.

Thank you, Victoria Falls! Congratulations.
Lots of pictures in that hunt report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top