Zambia Sable Hunt 2017

Sorta....

"The ranch is on 8,000 acres of pristine land, 12km of fencing run on one section of the reserve, with approximately 16 km of Kafue river frontage making up the main boundary. There are no internal fences and no commercial farming takes place on the property."

Nice

Someone should listen to their "naughty monkey" side and go do this one! Good luck Mike.....sell a bunch of these.

Mike, I'd do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the pesky money issue. I'm not one of the guys fortunate enough to have excess money to play with, but I have the same burning desire to go- Africa has become my drug of choice. The addiction is real and like any junky without funds, I'm jones-ing hard. Luckily this addiction doesn't make you turn into a thief or murderer! I wish you the best of luck with your hunts, and hopefully one day I'll be there myself!

That's a great deal for a Zambian Sable Mike . Good luck with this offer

Yahoo @Edgar DeHart Jr. ! You are going to have a great time. I loved it there. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Its a wonderful place. Bruce

Thanks Guys. The way it came about was pretty cool. The wife and I were just sitting around on Sunday after church. All of a sudden she says "Why don't you go to Zambia next year and hunt a sable? Then we can go to Victoria Falls afterwards." I immediately remembered this offer and said "Are you serious?" She said yes. So I contacted Mike and now we are going.

Thanks Guys. The way it came about was pretty cool. The wife and I were just sitting around on Sunday after church. All of a sudden she says "Why don't you go to Zambia next year and hunt a sable? Then we can go to Victoria Falls afterwards." I immediately remembered this offer and said "Are you serious?" She said yes. So I contacted Mike and now we are going.

Thank you, Victoria Falls! Congratulations.
Lots of pictures in that hunt report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg