Zambia Sable Hunt 2017

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
19,304
Reaction score
64,946
Location
Zambia
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
31
Media
363
Articles
31
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
sci int,wpaz, PGOAZ
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
We have a few older mature sable bulls that are 40 inches or slightly less and we are offering the following.

5 hunting days and one sable trophy up to 40 inches for the inclusive price of $8,250.00

this includes 5 days hunting 1x1
sable trophy fee of $4,000.00 this is 50% reduction compared to normal fee of $8,000.00
dip and pack and delivery to dip and pack
return road transfers from either lusaka or ndola
accommodation, food,soft drinks and beers and wines,laundry, hunting vehicle and ph

not included accomm before and after
visitors firearms permit $200.00
ammo duty on arrival approx $2.00 per round
shipping of trophy to home country


40 inch taken last year

hendriks hunt nov 2016 015.JPG
 
Last edited:
Can you add blue duiker?

I thought I'd ask before one of my "friends" did. :A Dance:
 
That is an incredible deal for a Zambian Sable Mike.
 
Don't think about it, just do it. You will have a great time. It is a beautiful property with lots of animals. In 6 days I got a great sable, a Blue Duiker, Kob and a great Chobe Bushbuck. Great people to hunt with. Patsy is a good PH and know the animals very well at Takeri. I can't imangine someone going and not having a blast. Bruce
 
Excellent deal Mike, hopefully some people jump on it. Out of interest, what happens if sable is over 40"?
 
Wow. Sable prices appear to be at all-time lows, regardless of which country you're hunting them in!
 
Excellent deal Mike, hopefully some people jump on it. Out of interest, what happens if sable is over 40"?

if its slightly over say 41 inch not a problem. but also not a problem if someone sees one of these and just has to upgrade to full price ;)
larrys hunt oct 2016 044.JPG




Wow. Sable prices appear to be at all-time lows, regardless of which country you're hunting them in!

this is just for these old mature smaller ones, the big ones are still $8,000.00, but they are still very nice ,and as people tell us its a different experience to a certain other country.....;)
 
Last edited:
Don't think about it, just do it. You will have a great time. It is a beautiful property with lots of animals. In 6 days I got a great sable, a Blue Duiker, Kob and a great Chobe Bushbuck. Great people to hunt with. Patsy is a good PH and know the animals very well at Takeri. I can't imangine someone going and not having a blast. Bruce

thanks bruce :D Cool Drink:
 
Very good price:E Day Dreaming:
 
Very nice Mike..
 
Forgive my ignorance, but is this hunt in a private ranch or a concession. Definitely a good deal.
 
Forgive my ignorance, but is this hunt in a private ranch or a concession. Definitely a good deal.

A large private property.
 
You wont find a better offer for a proper Zambian Sable

Considering the source, that's a pretty dang big complement to the offer right there!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top