Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
We have a few older mature sable bulls that are 40 inches or slightly less and we are offering the following.

5 hunting days and one sable trophy up to 40 inches for the inclusive price of $8,250.00

this includes 5 days hunting 1x1
sable trophy fee of $4,000.00 this is 50% reduction compared to normal fee of $8,000.00
dip and pack and delivery to dip and pack
return road transfers from either lusaka or ndola
accommodation, food,soft drinks and beers and wines,laundry, hunting vehicle and ph

not included accomm before and after
visitors firearms permit $200.00
ammo duty on arrival approx $2.00 per round
shipping of trophy to home country

40 inch taken last year

hendriks hunt nov 2016 015.JPG

Last edited:
Can you add blue duiker?

I thought I'd ask before one of my "friends" did. :A Dance:

That is an incredible deal for a Zambian Sable Mike.

Don't think about it, just do it. You will have a great time. It is a beautiful property with lots of animals. In 6 days I got a great sable, a Blue Duiker, Kob and a great Chobe Bushbuck. Great people to hunt with. Patsy is a good PH and know the animals very well at Takeri. I can't imangine someone going and not having a blast. Bruce

Excellent deal Mike, hopefully some people jump on it. Out of interest, what happens if sable is over 40"?

Wow. Sable prices appear to be at all-time lows, regardless of which country you're hunting them in!

Excellent deal Mike, hopefully some people jump on it. Out of interest, what happens if sable is over 40"?

if its slightly over say 41 inch not a problem. but also not a problem if someone sees one of these and just has to upgrade to full price ;)
larrys hunt oct 2016 044.JPG

Wow. Sable prices appear to be at all-time lows, regardless of which country you're hunting them in!

this is just for these old mature smaller ones, the big ones are still $8,000.00, but they are still very nice ,and as people tell us its a different experience to a certain other country.....;)

Last edited:
Don't think about it, just do it. You will have a great time. It is a beautiful property with lots of animals. In 6 days I got a great sable, a Blue Duiker, Kob and a great Chobe Bushbuck. Great people to hunt with. Patsy is a good PH and know the animals very well at Takeri. I can't imangine someone going and not having a blast. Bruce

thanks bruce :D Cool Drink:

Very good price:E Day Dreaming:

Very nice Mike..

Forgive my ignorance, but is this hunt in a private ranch or a concession. Definitely a good deal.

Forgive my ignorance, but is this hunt in a private ranch or a concession. Definitely a good deal.

A large private property.

You wont find a better offer for a proper Zambian Sable

Considering the source, that's a pretty dang big complement to the offer right there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg