mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
1C1B01F5-7481-4444-B3BA-13864BEAE0AA.jpeg
9EE02C3B-284F-4834-A029-AEC7882BE1B0.jpeg

Hi all
I have four buffalo left in chewore south. We had a great season there last year taking some great bulls. Late season hunts in chewore are fantastic. I expect to shoot some good bulls.
The offer is for either a two in one hunt or one on one. Here are the prices.

Two on one 7 days.
Each hunter to pay $9750

One on one 7 days
Each hunter pays $11000.

This is for the whole hunt. If a buff is not taken then we will refund $4500.

Included.
Trophy fee
All meals
Drinks
Daily laundry
Ph services.

Not included.
Ph and staff gratuities
Road transfer fee $250 each way
Weapon hire $30 day( including ammunition)

A5EBAB65-5C20-443D-B616-79A273D3D88A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer.

impressive !!!

Beautiful trophies shown..............excellent price on the two on one...................fly into Bulwy? Observer possible/fees? Thanks for the offer.......................FWB

Nice offer Lin! Some nice bulls!

Great offer,

Beautiful trophies shown..............excellent price on the two on one...................fly into Bulwy? Observer possible/fees? Thanks for the offer.......................FWB
You would fly into Harare. Then a 7-8 hour drive in camp. Observer fee is $250 per day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob