Reaction score
Website
www.koukuasadventures.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
kou-kuas-adventures.jpg

KOU KUAS ADVENTURES SAFARIS is owned and operated by the dangerous game professional hunter, Emile Kirchner who was born and bred in Namibia, and his wife, Kirstin.

E+and+K+eland+3.jpg

A hunter and conservationist at heart, Emile was fortunate enough to make his lifelong passion a lifestyle and his career. Always striving to provide his clients with a first-class experience, Emile will do his utmost to ensure that every avid hunter and outdoorsman will go home with a piece of Africa in their heart.

KOU KUAS ADVENTURES SAFARIS is based in northern Namibia, and with its higher rainfall, presents a suitable habitat for most species. From dry river systems to flood plains to forests, KOU KUAS ADVENTURES SAFARIS has it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting Areas

Bwabwata/Kavango Region​

Kou Kuas Adventures is based in northern Namibia, and with its higher rain fall, presents the suitable habitat for most species. The main hunting area, a private game ranch called Kou Kuas, covers a space of about 14 000 acres and sets the scene for the beginning of an unforgettable adventure. From dry river systems to flood plains to forest, Kou Kuas has it all.

Guest accommodation comprises of comfortable, newly renovated rooms and bathrooms, each with a modern outfit while still remaining true to Namibia’s African style. The lounge and dining areas are warm, welcoming spaces for guests to relax and enjoy the fullness of their African Adventure. Outside areas provide the perfect place to overlook a natural pan and observe wild game drinking at the nearby waterhole

Bwabwata West Park- Buffalo Core Area, Namibia

Bwabwata is considered by many as the premier Dangerous Game hunting destination in Namibia and one of the best throughout Southern Africa. It stretches along the famous Okavango River and forms part of the beginning of the game-rich Okavango Delta. It covers a total area of 278,000 unfenced hectares (686,000 acres) and ranges from riverine forests to flood plains and sandy Kalahari woodland. It forms the ideal habitat for vast numbers of game species, from large herds of elephant and buffalo to a healthy population of rare antelope like roan and sable, and everything in between. Huge crocodiles and raucous hippos join the spectacular bird life along the river system. Lions, leopards, and African wild dogs roam the park in search of prey and are sighted regularly, making Bwabwata not only a hunter’s paradise, but an ideal photographic destination for your non-hunting companions joining you on safari.

Nestled among the natural environment surrounded by wildlife, in our newly built camp, you can enjoy tasty meals and relax comfortably with your favourite drink overlooking the river after a satisfying day in the field. Catch a good night’s rest in your tented chalet ready for the next day’s adventure.

Due to the game-rich environment, trophy quality is one of the highest in Namibia and provides for an exciting, fair-chase hunt.

Species
Dangerous Game & Carnivores

• Cape Buffalo
  • Hippopotamus
  • White Rhinoceros
  • Elephant
  • Leopard
  • Lion
  • Cheetah
  • Caracal
  • Spotted Hyena
  • Brown Hyena
  • Black-Backed Jackal
  • Crocodile
Plains Game

• Kudu
  • Eland
  • Nyala
  • Roan
  • Sable
  • Gemsbok
  • Waterbuck
  • Lechwe
  • Common Reedbuck
  • Black & Blue Wildebeest
  • Red Hartebeest
  • Blesbok
  • Tsessebe
  • Impala
  • Damara Dik-Dik
  • Steenbok
  • Common Duiker
  • Hartman's Mountain Zebra
  • Burchell's Zebra
  • Warthog
  • Giraffe
IMG-20230131-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230131-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0006.jpg

Accommodation

Gate+edited.jpg

20190129_100237.jpg

Guest accommodation comprises comfortable, newly renovated rooms and bathrooms, each with a modern outfit while still remaining true to Namibia’s African style.

Bedroom+4.jpg
bedroom+3.jpg
Bathroom+4+bath.jpg
Bathroom+4.jpg

The lounge and dining areas are warm, welcoming spaces for guests to relax and enjoy the fullness of their African adventure.

Living+room+edited.jpg

IMG-20230131-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20230131-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230131-WA0011.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.