Young up and comer

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
My son took second overall in the TSRA shoot this morning. He just moved up to 3 p last year. When he was prone only we won district twice.
image.jpg
 
Congrats! That's awesome
 
way to go young , gizmo .........
 
Well done!
 
Congrats to son and proud father :D Cheers:
 
Thanks for all the support. He has become quite the shooting enthusiast. He's pretty handy with a shotgun too.
 
Thank you sir. When the time comes get ahold of your local 4-H extension. They do the JR ( little kids starting about 9 years old) through Sr in high school shoots. They are accredited through the NRA and they use their match rules. Our team has put out two kids that have made the Olympic team in the last ten years. It's a great organization, with us the membership also includes a annual membership in the TSRA and allows them to shoot in those matches.
 
Thanks if I can ever be of any help please holler at me.
 
Congrats to the young man.(y)
 
Proud Pappa and rightly so! Congrats Gizmo.
 
Way to go Gizmo and Gizmo Jr!

Keep him shooting Dad. We need patriots who can hit center.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top